Never spend another moment in your morning routine shading in your eyebrows! Let us provide you with the luxury of effortlessly waking up to perfect eyebrows every morning with this new, natural-looking, semi-permanent technique!
Recieve 40% off on your first Microblading Treatment!
Must make deposit online or by phone to participate in promotional offer.
What is the process and how do I prepare for it?
The process is done via a blade which consists of micro-needles. The artist will match the color of the hair with ink and the ink is sliced into the superficial layers (epidermis layer) of the skin. The artist creates hair like strokes in order to create a fuller, natural brow design.
Pre-treatment instructions are provided below:
- Avoid caffeine the day of procedure.
- Restrain from alcoholic beverages 48 hours prior to procedure.
- Aspirin, Advil, Motrin, Ibuprofen or any similar PAIN RELIEVERS should not be used 7 days prior to procedure.
- Tweezing or waxing should be done 48 hours prior to procedure.
- Do not expose the areas to be treated to the sun or tanning beds for one week prior to procedure.
- Fillers should be done 6 weeks prior to your scheduled procedure or done 6 weeks after the procedure.
- Arrive for the procedure with a clean, dry face, and free of any products and makeup.
- Consult with your physician before taking or discontinuing the use of any medications.
- It is RECOMMENDED to NOT have a tan/burn on your face at the time of the procedure.
- No eyebrow tinting 5 days before the procedure.
- Botox injections should be performed either 2 months prior to your scheduled procedure or 1 month after your final procedure.
What should I do after the procedure?
- TYLENOL is best for minor pain relief.
- Small ice packs may be used (20 min max) to minimize swelling the day of, and the day after the procedure.
- 4-5 hours wash with sterile, distilled or boiled water only and thoroughly clean the area with a cotton pad for 3 days. ALLOW to air dry.
- No water, cleansers, creams, make-up or any other PRODUCTS on procedure area for 10 days.
- DO NOT use products with fragrances or hard chemicals, Peroxide, Retin-A or Glycolic Acids for 4 weeks following procedure.
- DO NOT use antibacterial / antibiotic ointments such as Neosporin.
- UNDER NO CIRMCUMSTANCES should you scrub, scratch, or pick treated areas.
- AVOID sun exposure and tanning beds, facials, sweating, swimming, whirlpools, and exertion for at least 14 days.
- AVOID sleeping on your face.
- KEEP ALL PETS kisses and dander away from treated areas until completely healed.
- FOLLOW ALL post care instructions provided.
Do I need to take the day off for the procedure?
No, microblading is nothing like permanent tattooing. You will look perfectly fine after the session – your brows will be slightly red but nothing crazy.
What is the brow healing schedule?
Days 1 & 2: The eyebrow is approximately 20 to 25% darker and bolder in width than they will be when healed. Your skin is red under the pigment, which causes the color of the pigment to appear darker. There is some swelling, although difficult to actually see due to thickness of the skin in the eyebrowAREA. This will subside. Exfoliation, which BEGINS in a few days, will cause excess pigment surrounding the eyebrow procedure to flake away and a narrower appearance will result. New skin will heal over the pigmented area and result in a softer appearance of your eyebrows. Don’t be concerned that your eyebrows initially appear darker and heavier in size than you desire. This is all part of the process.
Day 3: Eyebrows start to itch and will appear a bit thicker in texture. Exfoliation begins. Star applying a thin coat of ointment provided.
Day 4: The skin begins to flake and peel from the outside edges first.
Day 5: Color finishes flaking off and appears softer and grayer for a few days UNTIL color clarifies.
Days 7-10: Color may appear to disappear during the healing process.
Day 11-20: Through the final healing stages, color will emerge and refine.
NOTE: Be prepared for the color intensity of your procedure to be significantly sharper, brighter, or darker than what is expected for the final outcome. It will take time for this transition, based on how quickly the outer layer of your skin exfoliates. Since skin is delicate and sensitive areas may swell slightly or redden for 1-3 days. Semi-permanent makeup procedures are affected by the canvas (your skin) that they are performed on. If your skin is sun damaged (even from tanning beds), thick and uneven textures, and/or excessively dry or oily, the result cannot be expected to be perfect after the initial procedure. Lifestyle, medications, smoking, metabolism, facial surgery, and age of skin, all contribute to fading. Color refreshers are sometimes needed to ensure the best results and to keep your semi-permanent makeup looking the best.